Canfin Worldwide Financial Group
A global alliance of wealth management advisors
"To serve our clients through knowledgeable, trusted and professional advisors providing comprehensive advice, quality products and outstanding service."
We stand firmly on 5 principles
- Consistent application of our qualified approach to wealth creation, preservation, distribution and management.
- Excellence in client service,
- Comprehensive services through a closely linked group of expert service providers,
- Remain Independently owned and operated, and
- Committed to being good corporate citizens by adhering to the triple bottom line: sustainable business, environmentally friendly business and ethical business operations to make stakeholders proud to associate with us.
Establish Canfin Financial Group as the premier wealth management advisory organization around the world, wherever it is an acceptable and viable profession, by remaining relentlessly committed to our mission statement and core values.
Your initial meeting is complimentary
Your initial consultation with a Canfin financial advisor is at no cost or obligation to you. Although the initial consultationwill not include a written plan or recommendations, the advisor will answer your questions about initial and ongoing costs and fees and let you know what you can expect to receive. The options are clear, flexible and affordable asexplained below. Being informed, you are free to choose!
S&P/TSX Composite index
Change -193.53 -1.26%
Make a clever career move...
Committed to providing solutions for your future needs.
Click here to Login to View Your Account
- May 5: UPDATE 3-Alfa, Harbour Energy to buy Pacific Rubiales for $5 bln -source - Reuters
- May 5: Pollutants from Mount Polley breach may have long-term effects: study - The Globe and Mail
- May 5: BlackBerry CEO John Chen says company's reputation needs help - CBC.ca
- May 5: WestJet reports on voting results from 2015 annual general meeting of ... - MarketWatch
- May 5: Sun Life posts higher profit on strength in asset management, Asia - Reuters