Opportunities at Canfin Financial Group: Mortgage Agent
As a Canfin Mortgage Agent
You will facilitate transactions between borrowers and lenders on behalf of prospective and current clients. You will also negotiate with lenders to get the best possible mortgage funding and terms for our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
All Canfin Mortgage Agents must have the ability to choose among the various mortgage products and services from a variety of lenders for borrowers based on their needs and goals. Duties vary but, in general, you must be able to:
- Analyze borrowers' financial needs and goals
- Research financing options to determine which ones might satisfy those needs and goals
- Explain the terms and conditions of financial options (for example, interest rate, payment schedule, lump sum payment opportunities, penalties)
- Compare financial options and make recommendations according to borrower's needs and goals
- Review mortgage commitment with borrower and gather and submit all documentation requested by the lender.
- Submit application for financing to lenders to obtain mortgage financing
- Collaborate with other professionals to execute the contract terms (financing condition, closing).
- You must also be willing to spend a considerable amount of time networking with real estate associates and other business contacts to identify potential clients and build their businesses.
Working conditions will vary from an office environment or work from home when researching products and reviewing documentation. You will also spend a lot of time meeting people. Evening and weekend work is often required.
A Canfin Mortgage Agent must have the following characteristics:
- Integrity and honesty
- Maturity and tact
- Good interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Accurate and precise in dealing with data
- Good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work irregular hours, under pressure and within tight timelines.
They should enjoy taking a methodical approach to compiling information for mortgage documents, talking to people and evaluating mortgage applications.
For more information on a career as a Canfin Mortgage Agent, please request a confidential and personal interview at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make a clever career move...
Committed to providing solutions for your future needs.
Click here to Login to View Your Account